REMEMBER YOUR CAR LINE SIGN: Display a large and clearly printed sign with your child's assigned number in the window of any vehicle that will be used for pick-up. This is crucial to ensure their safety and ease of your pick up. Thank you.
7:00 – 7:45 am – Morning Extended Care
Students arriving between this time must be signed into Extended Care by a parent or guardian where they will be supervised until the school day begins. Morning Extended Care is held in the Gym and Parents can park on Pendleton St. and enter through the double doors. STUDENTS MUST BE ESCORTED ALL THE WAY INTO THE GYM.
7:50- 8:05 am – Morning Car Line
Car line operates on Greenville Street. We ask all parents to approach Greenville Street from the southbound side and use the parkway cut-through to approach the drop-off area. Do not enter car line from the northbound side (Hayne Avenue). Please do not block traffic on the southbound side of Greenville Street – stay to the far left of the road.
- Students must remain in their vehicle until staff or safety patrol arrive to help unload. Parents are responsible for unbuckling their child. Staff members will not be allowed to assist in unbuckling.
- Do not exit your vehicle while in car line. If you need to exit the vehicle for any reason, please pull forward beyond the drop-off area.
- Do not allow your child to exit from the left side of the vehicle. Safety patrol will open the right side and assist younger students to the safety of the sidewalk. Placing car seats on the right side will help this process.
- Please do not walk between cars on Greenville. This is extremely dangerous and slows vehicular traffic. For the safety of you and your children, please park in front of the extended care building and walk your child up the sidewalk to the Arch.
- Please do not attempt to have a parent/teacher conference whilst car line is ongoing. Teachers must devote their full attention to our students safety at this time. Contact email@example.com to schedule a conference.
8:05 am – Onward – Late Arrival
If you arrive after 8:05am, the gate will be closed. Please go around to the gravel circle in front of the St. Thaddeus Church Sanctuary off of Pendleton Street, park your car and walk your child through the gravesite to the main office side door for sign-in.
2:50 – 3:05 pm – Afternoon Car Line
Car line operates on Greenville Street. We ask all parents to approach Greenville Street from the southbound side and use the parkway cut-through to approach the drop-off area. Do not enter car line from the northbound side (Hayne Avenue). Please do not block traffic on the southbound side of Greenville Street – stay to the far left of the road. When car line ends, any remaining students will be escorted to the office and parents called.
*Kindergarten (3K-5K) siblings will also be dismissed at this time.
3:05 – 6:00 pm – Afternoon Extended Care
For the safety of our students, staff and faculty, afternoon extended care is limited to a certain number of spots per grade. For more information and to register, please contact the St. Thaddeus Campus office at 803-644-1122.