Students in 3K, 4K, 5K, and first grade must have a birth date on or before September 1 of the appropriate year. (For example, a student entering 5K must have turned 5 on or before September 1 of the year they enter kindergarten.) Admission for older students is based on the results of Mead Hall's placement test and visit, as well as recommendations and transcripts received from the previous school.
- Parents/guardians submit application and $40 application fee.
- Parents/guardians tour campus and meet with Head of School.
- Student is given readiness screening (4K & 5K) or placement test (grades 1 - 12).
- Student visits current grade-level classroom.
- Mead Hall requests transcripts and teacher recommendations from previous school.
- Mead Hall evaluates application file and communicates admission status to parents/guardians.
- If acceptance is granted, enrollment is confirmed upon receipt of $250 enrollment fee.
- Parents/guardians provide student's social security number, copy of birth certificate, and a current South Carolina Certificate of Immunization (DHEC 2740).
In its admissions and financial aid policies Mead Hall School acts
without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ethnic origin, or physical handicap.
To schedule a tour, please contact
Director of Admissions